Monday, April 18, 2011

I just cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.  Seriously.  We have 6 more weeks.  Im still on modified bedrest for 2 more.  Its fine.  All the uncomfortable contractions and pressure are still with me but no changes in my cervix so Im just going to chalk it up to end of pregnancy uncomfortability.  And I am ok with that.  I will rest as I have been and this baby will stay right where it is.
!0 more days of rain...eeek.  I guess the ground will be nice and moist.  All the flowers are growing up beautifully and I just ordered my last round of fleurs.  Cant wait to start them.  We full recovered from the hoop house travesty.  it was actually a blessing in disguise, all the little ones got potted up in bigger pots and now they just exploded!
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment