Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers

Im going to test my memory and try to list all the types of flowers I started today:
Green Envy Zinnia
Aztec Sunst Zin
Oklahoma Mix Zin
Some other Zins
Cosmos-2 types
Lions Tail
Calendula-the blush colored ones
Eryngium-a Beautiful blue, round thistle like flower.  It seems it may be a fussy germinator so we'll see
Hmmm...that's all I can think of but in case you are curious what else is out there...
Clarkia
Rudebekia
Zulu Prince
Straw flower
Amni Visnaga
Cleome
Statice
Bachelor buttons
Dahlias, dahlias, and more dahlias
Hmmm...thats all I can remember.
Anyway, If all goes my way It will be a beautiful array of color and shapes.
Im so looking forward to the harvest stage of this adventure.
Sunday Rob and I are going to break ground at the garden site. Providing that the soil is dry enough.  
Anyway...the sunshine has been a beautiful thing.  Only problem is I wear myself out because apparently Im doing too much.  
Hope you all are enjoying the weather.  
LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Oh Carissa! I wish I could be there to see it all, it sounds so lovely and refreshing!
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete