Sunday, May 29, 2011

As I try to fill my time with interesting and restful things to do I wonder how my post could be interesting.  Then I realized that I am 4 days away from my due date and the arrival of this baby has me wound up with anticipation.  So Im guessing that others are equally as excited to know what the heck is going on.
Today was such a great day.  I had energy, I got sleep last night, we went for a lovely walk this morning. The last few days have been a little different.  Ive felt a little sulky, very tired and bored.  Even though I have been sewing dresses and bibs and other fun things,cooking and nesting,  I just want to do a little more to distract myself.  But it's fine.  Im really trying to relish my time with baby and love all the changes that are happening to get me ready for this birth.
So today I really nested.  I organized, I installed the diaper sprayer on the toilet, made room for baby to be here.  I listened to Louise Hay who reminded me to not be fearful but to be curious.  And I am.  It seems I need to hear those words to remind me that I am indeed very curious about my experience.  That no matter what it will be one of my life's most beautiful and mind-body-soul altering experiences and I get to participate fully and knowingly.
So soon.  So Soon.
I go to the midwife on Weds. which is our due date.  So unless I go into labor before then or if you don't see a post for awhile you'll know why.
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment