Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome.
I hope you enjoy scrolling through this blog once I have had a chance to fill with grandeur.  As for now Im hoping that it will provide a space for me to document my upcoming adventures.  I am 29 weeks pregnant and am in the process of starting up a cut flower operation.  You mommas out there and papas too, probably think I am crazy.  Well so far It seems that everything is falling into place as it should and you'll soon know whether or not my fantasy has become reality.
I chose Blossom as the title for obvious reasons.  I have a blossom in my belly turning to fruit and soon will have many blossoms blanketing my friends yard.  I hope to post pictures soon and along the way.  Be gentle with me.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Carissa! I love reading about all the amazing things going on in your life! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete